Laser marking and engraving
MADETRON laser systems offer marking, 2D and 3D engraving for almost any material type.
Our highly precise systems can satisfy a wide range of industries and even perform micro-marking.
MADETRON company offers the trendiest technology with the highest laser beam quality and more than 50 000 hours of maintenance-free operating. Highly accurate marking can be achieved with nearly all kinds of metallic and non-metalic materials.
Plastics and diverese composite materials, gold, silver, platinum, brass, copper, bronze, aluminium, titanium, cast iron, steel, stainless steel, their alloys etc.
Laser marking and engraving offers a wide range of applications
- logos, certification marks, serial codes, bar codes and QR codes
- personal simple texts, batch numbers, bitmaps, graphic and CAD files (HPGL)
- marking, cutting of foils and polished metallic materials
- high speed marking of precious metals sensitive to high temperatures
- plastic and various composite materials, incl. function day & night design, e.g. PC keys, phones, control elements applied in both civil and military industry