Laser cutting is the most popular and most progressive technology for thermal cutting of materials and nowadays it is also affordable.
Despite higher initial costs compared to plasma or oxyfuel technologies the maintenace costs for our machines are severalfold lower and productivity much higher – thanks to high accuracy and cutting speed, minimal sheet metal surface deformity, long durability of the consumption parts, simple and rapid production of complicated shapes is the recovery of the investment much faster.
Machine dimensions are based on standard sheet metal sizes.
- material thickness for cutting from 0,5 up to 25 mm
- high accuracy and cutting speed
- thin material cutting
- minimal sheet metal surface deformity
- section speed
- maintenance costs
- cutting of both metallic and non-metallic materials
- high quality cutting of the most difficult shapes
- a small percentage of waste material